Your gift is critical to keeping Nevada's important landscapes forever wild and protected for generations to come. Friends of Nevada Wilderness has been effective in conserving and healing Nevada's wilderness since 1984. Our Federal Tax ID (EIN) is 88-0211763.
Ways to Give
Become a Member with Friends of Nevada Wilderness today
- Magnify your gift with a Recurring-giving membership option
- Continue your support by Renewing your annual membership
- Give through a Donor Advised Fund
- Not into online giving? Options for gifts By Mail or Phone
- You can also support Friends of Nevada Wilderness by shopping through AmazonSmile!
- Stock can be transferred as a gift and may provide tax benefits if the security has appreciated in value. Call Ralph Phillips, Development Director, at (775) 324-7667 ext. 202. Download Stock Transfer Instructions here.
- Leave a wild legacy for Nevada, learn more about making a Bequest or Donating a Retirement Plan
“Knowing that you love the earth changes you, activates you to defend and protect and celebrate. But when you feel that the earth loves you in return, that feeling transforms the relationship from a one-way street into a sacred bond.”
More information for donors
Your Donation's Impact - Here are some of the ways your support makes a difference to Nevada's wild landscapes and wildlife and the communities and people that depend on them.