Your gift is critical to keep Nevada's important landscapes forever wild for generations to come.
Click here to see our Guidestar Listing
- Become a Member or renew your Membership and consider magnifying your annual gift with a Monthly Stewards of the Wild Membership!
- Join the Wild Nevada Legacy Circle by making a Bequest.
- Give through a Donor Advised Fund or through your Retirement Plan.
- Stock can be transferred as a gift and may provide tax benefits if the security has appreciated in value. Download Stock Transfer Instructions here.
- Add a donation when you purchase Merchandise on our SHOP page!
- Not into online giving? Call Jim Stanger, Community & Development Manager, at 775-324-7667, ext. 212 or [email protected]
- Our Federal Tax ID (EIN) is 88-0211763.
“Knowing that you love the earth changes you, activates you to defend and protect and celebrate. But when you feel that the earth loves you in return, that feeling transforms the relationship from a one-way street into a sacred bond.” ―
Friends of Nevada Wilderness has been effective in conserving and healing Nevada's wilderness since 1984. Learn more about our recent work: 2021 Annual Report
- Your Donation's Impact - Here are some of the ways your support makes a difference to Nevada's wild landscapes and wildlife and the communities and people that depend on them.
- Donor Due Diligence - Answers to common questions about Friends of Nevada Wilderness’ fiscal accountability.
- Ageless Charity – Ideas for giving at every stage of life (PDF).