Please join us on April 14th-16th. Help us continue past work on the many fires in the Santa Rosa Mountains. Join in us for a weekend in the Santa Rosa Mountains! We will be camping along the base of the mountains and working up in the foothills, below snow-capped mountains.
- We plan to leave the office on the afternoon of the 14th of April, and head out to Paradise Valley, and set up camp.
- This time of year is one of the best to be in the Santa Rosa Mountains. Days growing longer and warmer, cool nights, and as mentioned, the mountains are exquisitely beautiful.
- A weekend full of great food, good times, and rewarding work.
- The weather this time of year is sporadic and all trips are subject to change.
- We may change to a day trip
We will be planting more Bitterbrush and sagebrush this year along. Don't miss out on snow covered peaks, RSVP Today! If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to contact us here at the office, 775-324-7667.
April 14, 2017 at 1:00pm - April 16, 2017
Santa Rosa Mountains
Nora Kaufmann · · 775-324-7667
Sharon Marie Wilcox