Continuing past work on the Hansen Fire, join us for a weekend in the Santa Rosa Mountains! We will be camping along the base of the mountains and working up in the foothills, below snow-capped mountains.
- We plan to leave the office on the afternoon of the 11th of March, and head out to Paradise Valley, and set up camp.
- This time of year is one of the best to be in the Santa Rosa Mountains. Days growing longer and warmer, cool nights, and as mentioned, the mountains are exquisitely beautiful.
- A weekend full of great food, good times, and rewarding work.
- The weather this time of year is sporadic and all trips are subject to change.
- Plus, it is Daylight Savings and what better way to spring forward than a night under the stars below snow-capped peaks!
We will be planting more Bitterbrush this year along the Abel Creek drainage, continuing work on the Hansen Fire of 2012. Be sure to join us for our 2nd trip of the year!