Join us for a weekend of adventure and habitat restoration in the Pahute Peak Wilderness of the Black Rock NCA.
- Working on the west side of the range, we will be helping the BLM restore some damaged habitat.
- A great opportunity to see some new and little visited areas of the Black Rock Desert.
- The work is moderate and well worth the effort
- Trip is subject to change due to weather
- Not to mention, delicious Dutch Oven Meals, hot coffee (and cold) and an amazing place!
June 10, 2016 at 12pm - June 13, 2016
No. Nevada - Pahute Peak Wilderness Habitat Restoration
Richie Bednarski · · 775-324-7667