Cancelled due to inclement weather!
Join Friends of Nevada Wilderness on TBD for some maintenance on the lower 2 miles of North Loop Trail!
We may reschedule the project in the fall. Weather forecast for our worksite is cold and rainy, with a high chance of thunderstorms. Given the hazardous nature of recent monsoon storms and the forecasted storm track for the incoming low pressure system, we have decided to cancel Saturday's event. Remember if you chose to enjoy the outdoors during a rainstorm: Stay safe, stay dry - turn around, don't die! Do not attempt to cross or enter flood waters, dry channels can become wet channels in a matter of minutes.
Mount Charleston, NV
Google Map and Directions