RSVP Below to attend the Blue Helmet Picnic
What is the Blue Helmet Award?
Winning a Blue Helmet Award is a big deal! The Blue Helmet is awarded to any volunteer who donates more than 30 hours in a year. This level represents someone who is truly dedicated to the mission of stewarding Nevada's Wilderness. Blue Helmet volunteers make up the core of our volunteer community. The first year you win it, you'll be awarded your own FNW blue Hard Hat that you can use on projects in the future. You can customize your hard hat with stickers or drawings, plus, all the sweat that collects in it will be yours! In subsequent years, you'll receive an FNW hat or other cool merchandise.
- Rancho San Rafael Park, 1595 N Sierra St, Reno, NV 89503
- Chinese Pagoda Pavilion
- Park Layout Map
- Saturday, November 6th
- 11:30 am - Picnic begins
- 12:30 pm - Food Served
- 1 pm - Awards
- 2 pm - Ends
- Wear a mask when within 6 feet of folks. The pavilion will have plenty of space to spread out and stay safe
- If you are feeling flu-like symptoms before the event, please don't attend
- If you are in contact with someone before the picnic who has tested positive for COVID, please don't attend
- To be safe, we are keeping this under 50 people in total, which means: please do not bring any extra guests who are not Blue Helmet Volunteers
RSVPRSVP required to attend - that way we know how much food to buy!
November 06, 2021 at 11:30am - 2:30pm
Rancho San Rafael
Chris Cutshaw · · 775-324-7667
Sharon Marie Wilcox