At Friends, we love reusing and repurposing! Here's instructions to make cards and envelopes out of your old calendar by turning each picture-of-the-month into an envelope and then matting the index images and affixing them to the front of blank greeting cards.
What You Need
- An out-of-date calendar
- Colorful paper cut into 3x4 rectangles
- Card stock (8.5x11 can be cut into half sheets)
- Paper cutter or scissors
- Double-sided tape or rubber cement
- Using a papercutter or scissors, cut out each of the index images, leaving a white border around each.
- With rubber cement, or double-sided tape, fix one of the index images onto a complimentary color square. Then affix the colored square to the greeting card.
- Trim off the white edges of the picture-of-the-month.
- Using the calendar grid on the back as a guide, cut a one-by-four rectangle out of each side.
- Fold over flaps. DO NOT GLUE OR TAPE.
- If desired, cut a notch, triangle, or other design under envelope flap.
- Fold over and seal sides.
Get your 2023 Wild Nevada Calendar today!
Do you like this post?