Help us continue past work on the many fires in the Santa Rosa Mountains. Join in us for a weekend in the Santa Rosa Mountains! We will be camping along the base of the mountains and working up in the foothills, below snow-capped mountains.
- We plan to leave the office on the afternoon of the 7th of April, and head out to Paradise Valley, and set up camp.
- This time of year is one of the best to be in the Santa Rosa Mountains. Days growing longer and warmer, cool nights, and as mentioned, the mountains are exquisitely beautiful.
- A weekend full of great food, good times, and rewarding work.
- The weather this time of year is sporadic and all trips are subject to change.
- We may change to a day trip
We will be planting more Bitterbrush and sagebrush this year along. Don't miss out on an epic start to another great field season. RSVP Today!